WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
COMMUNICATIONS VOLUNTEER | PROGRAM MANAGEMENT VOLUNTEER
APPLICATIONS DUE FEBRUARY 17, 2017
We need dynamic people who can empower the business to grow and who would LOVE to work on a project like this. If you are excited about marketing, project management or social media, keep reading!
This will be a 4 month, part-time commitment of 6 hours a week, beginning in February and ending May 2017. The team will meet virtually once a week. These positions are not paid but you may be able to get school credit. If you are not a student and still interested in applying, please know this will be a volunteer position. Questions? Email: email@example.com
What we'll do for you:
- You'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to see your spark igniting an exciting project
- You'll have the opportunity to do really cool and meaningful work which will advance your skills
- You'll have a chance to become a founding member and see our programs grow
Who you are:
- An optimistic, high-energy team player (with or without coffee)
- Have excellent communication skills of every type, and aren't afraid to use them
- Unstoppable passion for doing the right thing & getting the job done
- Have a great sense of humor
- Receive genuine satisfaction helping people
- Resourceful (& if you don’t know something, you’re happy to try and figure it out)
You have strong writing skills and a knack for brightening others’ days.
You enjoy writing and/or producing video or podcasts and would love to assist with setting our communications strategy for 2017. We need your help developing upcoming themes and producing posts for our social media presence and marketing campaigns. You are as excited as can be about our mission and can’t wait to get the word out there! APPLY HERE
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT VOLUNTEER
You thrive on generating ideas and seeing them through!
You genuinely enjoy finding out what makes people tick– and you can't wait to see them flourish. You’ll help fine tune the programs that are currently being developed for this new community and help with program management, community support and event coordination.
You’ll provide research, data analysis and solution recommendations. You'll be involved in the strategic development of content & project management.
We believe that collaborations make us stronger. We are interested in collaborating with brilliant people at the top of their game to deliver valuable resources, classes, and other programs to Brightworks Project members. If you are interested in partnering with us contact us soon with your ideas on how we might work together!